Brewery Becker crafts fine artisan, historic Ales and Lagers, made right in the brewery and tap-room, located in downtown Brighton, MI.
We make tasty beverages all year long, but lots of our beers are limited releases, not available at all times, so grab em while you can. Most of our beer is De-Glutenized, denoted by DG on the menu.
D.G. = De-glutenized
On Tap Menu, available now…
1. Vargdricka | Based on the daily drink of the Vikings. A gruit ale, it is bittered with Juniper and Bog Myrtle. Rounds out with a light honey sweetness. A Brewery Becker favorite 6.2% -DG.
2. Running Porter | The porter family of beers ranged from Export Stout Porters at the high end to Running Porters on the weak end. This running porter is smooth and easy to drink. 4.7% -DG
3. Münsterländer Altbier | Münster was also known for its Altbier. Light, slightly fruity, lightly hopped, with just an ephemeral hint of tartness. 5.0% -DG
4. Dubbel | A deep amber beer, with hints of dark fruits and burnt caramels. Smooth and moderately dry. A nose of sweetness and fruit aromas finishes with an even balance. 7.4% -DG 12oz
5. Kölsch | Light color and body with an aroma of apple, pears, and honey with a small hop finish. 4.8% -DG
6. NEW! Victoria | A Victorian era export stout. Typically called imperial stout now, export stout porter was the strongest of the porter family. Dark, smooth and roasty. 12oz 8.9% -DG
7. Session IPA | A light bodied and easy drinking American IPA. Still has all the hop kick of its stronger siblings. 4.6% -DG
8. West Coaster | A west coast style IPA. Dryer, lower IBUs, with a significant increase in the dry hopping. Clean, bright and full of hops. 7.0% 12 oz -DG
9. Re-Release! Vargdricka Braggot | Our famous Vargdricka ale combined with a massive amount of honey. A large sipping drink. Herbal, sweet, alcoholic. Careful, it’s 15% 8 oz!!! -DG
10. NEW! Heather Ale | A light amber scotch ale bittered with organic heather flowers. Easy drinking and well balanced between the sweet wort and the bitter heather flowers. 5.2% -DG
11. Düsseldorfer Altbier | A classic easy drinking deep amber from the Rhineland of Germany. Most American drinkers are more familiar with the darker heavier Sticke versions. 5.0% -DG
12. 1880’s XXK | XXK ales, also known as Burton Ales, are keeping versions of the old X mild ales. A strong amber ale, moderately hoppy with a nice warming finish. 8.1% -DG
13. Hefeweizen | The classic wheat beer of Bavaria. Smooth and creamy with banana and clove like flavors produced by the yeast. Little bitterness. A Brewery Becker Favorite. 5.2% -DG
14. Saison | The classic French farmhouse ale. Originally from the Wallonian region of France and Belgium, it is known for its light color; dry easy drinking finish, with light spicy and fruity notes. 7.0% 12oz -DG
Ore Kriek Dubbel | A barrel aged Belgian Dubbel with tart cherries. Dark fruit and burnt caramel gives way to a distinct cherry note. 7.4% -DG | 22oz Bottle $12.00 | No takeout.
Most drafts are $5.50 w/ tax.
Most Growlers $12.00 w/ tax
Find out about Growlers, Kegs and all the beer we’ve made!
We fill Growlers, Kegs and Barrels. Visit our Artisanal Beer page to learn more about this and see our full list of beers we’ve made thus far.
You may bring in your own wine or carry-out food from local purveyors. We offer non-alcoholic beverages as well and a limited food menu. Visit our Experience page for more about this.
Brewery Blog – Events, Beer Releases + News