Brewery Becker crafts fine artisan, historic Ales and Lagers, made right in the brewery and tap-room, located in downtown Brighton, MI.
We make tasty beverages all year long, but lots of our beers are limited releases, not available at all times, so grab em while you can.
Most of our beer is De-Glutenized, denoted by DG on the menu.
D.G. = De-glutenized
On Tap Menu, available now…
1. Vargdricka | Based on the daily drink of the Vikings. A gruit ale, it is bittered with Juniper and Bog Myrtle. Rounds out with a light honey sweetness. A Brewery Becker favorite 6.2% -DG.
2. Blue Spruce Stout | A sweet stout bittered with Blue Spruce in addition to hops. Smooth, easy drinking, with a hint of spruce. 5.8% -DG
3. Kölsch | The traditional beer of Köln (Cologne) Germany. Very pale, light, and easy drinking. Similar in ways to a Pilsner, tho with a smaller hop profile and the ale like notes of pear or apples. 4.6% -DG
4. Re-Release! Dubbel | A deep amber beer with hints of dark fruits and burnt caramels. Smooth and moderately dry. A nose of sweetness and fruit aromas finishes with an even balance. 7.6% -DG 12oz
5. Re-Release! Farmer’s Saison | A classic farmhouse Saison. Dry, spicey, with a modest hop character. 7.2% -DG 12oz
6. Petite Saison | A weaker version of Saison. Pale with the classic saison phenolic profile. 4.6% -DG
7. Re-Release! West Coaster | A west coast style IPA. Drier, less bitter, but with significantly more hop aroma and flavor. 7.0% 12oz -DG
8. Gose | Gose beer, originally from Goslar in Niedersachen, Germany, is a pale, cloudy, lightly tart beer with a smooth body. The softness is rounded out by a nice balance of salt and corriander. Gose is not made by kettle souring, but by mixed fermentation similar to Lambic. 5% -DG
9. Re-Release! Dunkelweizen | A darker and slightly sweeter version of the classic Munich hefeweizen. 5.2% -DG
10. Tripel | A Belgian Tripel. Originally named by the Westmalle Trappist monks of Belgium. Large, dry, somewhat spicey, with a nose of alcohol, and a residual hint of sweetness. Drinks quite easily for a beer of its size. 10.6% 12oz -DG
13. Hefeweizen | The classic wheat beer of Bavaria. Smooth and creamy with banana and clove like flavors produced by the yeast. Little bitterness. A Brewery Becker Favorite. 5.2% -DG
NEWer! Chartier | A traditional mixed fermentation Framboise Lambic. Made with unmalted wheat, a traditional turbid mash, an extremely long boil, huge amount of aged hops, and a massive amount of raspberries. Barrel aged for nearly two years. Tart, Fruity, vinous, and a tad funky. 5.8% 750ml -DG $16.00
Most drafts are $5.50 w/ tax.
Most Growlers $12.00 w/ tax
Find out about Growlers, Kegs and all the beer we’ve made!
We fill Growlers, Kegs and Barrels. Visit our Artisanal Beer page to learn more about this and see our full list of beers we’ve made thus far.
You may bring in your own wine or carry-out food from local purveyors. We offer non-alcoholic beverages as well and a limited food menu. Visit our Experience page for more about this.
Brewery Blog – Events, Beer Releases + News