Brewery Becker crafts fine artisan, historic Ales and Lagers, made right in the brewery and tap-room, located in downtown Brighton, MI.
We make tasty beverages all year long, but lots of our beers are limited releases, not available at all times, so grab em while you can.
Most of our beer is De-Glutenized, denoted by DG on the menu.
D.G. = De-glutenized
On Tap Menu, available now…
2. Re-Release! Blue Spruce Stout | A sweet stout bittered with Blue Spruce in addition to hops. Smooth, easy drinking, with a hint of spruce. 5.8% -DG
3. Kölsch | The traditional beer of Köln (Cologne) Germany. Very pale, light, and easy drinking. Similar in ways to a Pilsner, tho with a smaller hop profile and the ale like notes of pear or apples. 4.6% -DG
4. Düsseldorfer Altbier | The traditional beer of Düsseldorf Germany. A amber-brown beer with a smooth character and a modest hop profile. 4.8% -DG
5. Pilsner | The most popular beer style in the world, originating in the Czech Republic. A keller Bohemian Pils, its slightly hazy and packs a modest hop kick. 4.8% -DG
6. Petite Saison | A weaker version of Saison. Pale with the classic saison phenolic profile. 4.6% -DG
7. NEW! North Coaster | Similar to a west coast style IPA, North Coaster IPA is dry, smooth, less bitter, and bursting with hop aroma. Made with hops only grown in Michigan. Welcome to the Best Coast :) 6.9% -DG
8. Gose | Gose beer, originally from Goslar in Niedersachen, Germany, is a pale, cloudy, lightly tart beer with a smooth body. The softness is rounded out by a nice balance of salt and corriander. Gose is not made by kettle souring, but by mixed fermentation similar to Lambic. 5% -DG
9. Vargdricka Braggot | Our famous Vargdricka ale combined with a massive amount of honey. A large sipping drink. Herbal, sweet, alcoholic. Careful, it’s 15% 8 oz!!! -DG
10. Re-Release! Tripel | A Belgian Tripel. Originally named by the Westmalle Trappist monks of Belgium. Large, dry, somewhat spicey, with a nose of alcohol, and a residual hint of sweetness. Drinks quite easily for a beer of its size. 10.6% 12oz -DG
13. Hefeweizen | The classic wheat beer of Bavaria. Smooth and creamy with banana and clove like flavors produced by the yeast. Little bitterness. A Brewery Becker Favorite. 5.2% -DG
NEW! Chartier | A traditional mixed fermentation Framboise Lambic. Made with unmalted wheat, a traditional turbid mash, an extremely long boil, huge amount of aged hops, and a massive amount of raspberries. Barrel aged for nearly two years. Tart, Fruity, vinous, and a tad funky. 5.8% -DG
Most drafts are $5.50 w/ tax.
Most Growlers $12.00 w/ tax
Find out about Growlers, Kegs and all the beer we’ve made!
We fill Growlers, Kegs and Barrels. Visit our Artisanal Beer page to learn more about this and see our full list of beers we’ve made thus far.
You may bring in your own wine or carry-out food from local purveyors. We offer non-alcoholic beverages as well and a limited food menu. Visit our Experience page for more about this.
Brewery Blog – Events, Beer Releases + News