Brewery Becker crafts fine artisan, historic Ales and Lagers, made right in the brewery and tap-room, located in downtown Brighton, MI.
We make tasty beverages all year long, but lots of our beers are limited releases, not available at all times, so grab em while you can. Most of our beer is De-Glutenized, denoted by DG on the menu.
D.G. = De-glutenized
On Tap Menu, available now…
1. Vargdricka | Based on the daily drink of the Vikings. A gruit ale, it is bittered with Juniper and Bog Myrtle. Rounds out with a light honey sweetness. A Brewery Becker favorite 6.2% -DG.
2. Running Porter | The porter family of beers ranged from Export Stout Porters at the high end to Running Porters on the weak end. This running porter is smooth and easy to drink. 4.7% -DG
3. Re-release! Münsterländer Altbier | Münster was also known for its Altbier. Light, slightly fruity, lightly hopped, with just an ephemeral hint of tartness. 5.0% -DG
4. Dubbel | A deep amber beer, with hints of dark fruits and burnt caramels. Smooth and moderately dry. A nose of sweetness and fruit aromas finishes with an even balance. 7.4% -DG 12oz
5. Doppelbock | A traditional dark strong German Bock beer. Usually drank at Lent or during the Christmas season. Dark, intensely malty, fading to a mild hop/roast character. 7.9% -DG
6. Saison | The classic French farmhouse ale. Originally from the Wallonian region of France and Belgium, it is known for its light color; dry easy drinking finish, with light spicy and fruity notes. 7.0% 12oz -DG
7. Modern Day IPA | A modern American ‘Mid-West’ IPA. Distinct and lingering bitterness balanced by moderate residual sweetness. 5.8% -DG
8. 1880’s XXK | XXK ales, also known as Burton Ales, are keeping versions of the old X mild ales. A strong amber ale, moderately hoppy with a nice warming finish. 8.1% -DG
9. Düsseldorfer Altbier | A classic easy drinking deep amber from the Rhineland of Germany. Most American drinkers are more familiar with the darker heavier Sticke versions. 5.0% -DG
10. Jörmungandr | A deep amber-brown with a distinct but balanced caramel character. A fading dryness gives way to a lingering sweet finish. A winter favorite. 10.6% 12oz -DG
11. Fruit Braggot | Historically honey was very expensive. Braggots were a way to show off your wealth, but not too much. Typically a mixture of the local beer with honey. Ours also has Cherries and Red Raspberries. Thick, alcoholic, with a residual sweetness. 6 oz 20% -DG
13. Hefeweizen | The classic wheat beer of Bavaria. Smooth and creamy with banana and clove like flavors produced by the yeast. Little bitterness. A Brewery Becker Favorite. 5.2% -DG
Ore Kriek Dubbel | A barrel aged Belgian Dubbel with tart cherries. Dark fruit and burnt caramel gives way to a distinct cherry note. 7.4% -DG | 22oz Bottle $12.00 | No takeout.
Most drafts are $5.50 w/ tax.
Most Growlers $12.00 w/ tax
We fill Growlers, Kegs and Barrels. Visit our Artisanal Beer page to learn more about this and see our full list of beers we’ve made thus far.
You may bring in your own wine or carry-out food from local purveyors. We offer non-alcoholic beverages as well and a limited food menu. Visit our Experience page for more about this.
Brewery Blog – Events, Beer Releases + News