Brewery Becker crafts fine artisan, historic Ales and Lagers, made right in the brewery and tap-room, located in downtown Brighton, MI.
We make tasty beverages all year long, but lots of our beers are limited releases, not available at all times, so grab em while you can.
Most of our beer is De-Glutenized, denoted by DG on the menu.
D.G. = De-glutenized
On Tap Menu, available now…
1. Vargdricka | Based on the daily drink of the Vikings. A gruit ale, it is bittered with Juniper and Bog Myrtle. Rounds out with a light honey sweetness. A Brewery Becker favorite 6.2% -DG.
2. Entire Butt | The colonial precursor of Porter and Stout Porter. Unlike later porters, Entire Butt is a dark brown, not black, as black malt had yet to be invented. A strong beer with a distinct roast character similar to espresso. No coffee was harmed in making this beer. 7.8% -DG
3. Kölsch | The traditional beer of Köln (Cologne) Germany. Very pale, light, and easy drinking. Similar in ways to a Pilsner, tho with a smaller hop profile and the ale like notes of pear or apples. 4.6% -DG
4. Cap’n & Strawberries | Combining two childhood favorites, Captain Crunch cereal and strawberries, the Brewgyver has created another unique beer. Bursting with strawberry aroma and flavor w/subtle hints of corn & oats. DG 5% 12oz
5. Re-released! West Coaster | A west coast style IPA. Drier, less bitter, but with significantly more hop aroma and flavor. 7.0% 12oz -DG
6. Victoria | A Victorian era export stout. Typically called imperial stout now, export stout porter was the strongest of the porter family. Dark, smooth and roasty. 12oz 8.9% -DG
7. Session IPA | A light bodied and easy drinking American IPA. Still has all the hop kick of its stronger siblings. 4.6% -DG
8. Roggenbier | Regensburg’s answer to Munich’s Hefeweizen. A rich and smooth Rye ale. 5.0% -DG
9. Vargdricka Braggot | Our famous Vargdricka ale combined with a massive amount of honey. A large sipping drink. Herbal, sweet, alcoholic. Careful, it’s 15% 8 oz!!! -DG
10. Re-released! Dunkelweizen | A south German wheat beer in the family of hefeweizen. Darker, with more malt and caramel notes then a regular hefeweizen.
13. Hefeweizen | The classic wheat beer of Bavaria. Smooth and creamy with banana and clove like flavors produced by the yeast. Little bitterness. A Brewery Becker Favorite. 5.2% -DG
Ore Kriek Dubbel | A barrel aged Belgian Dubbel with tart cherries. Dark fruit and burnt caramel gives way to a distinct cherry note. 7.4% -DG | 22oz Bottle $12.00 | No takeout.
Most drafts are $5.50 w/ tax.
Most Growlers $12.00 w/ tax
Find out about Growlers, Kegs and all the beer we’ve made!
We fill Growlers, Kegs and Barrels. Visit our Artisanal Beer page to learn more about this and see our full list of beers we’ve made thus far.
You may bring in your own wine or carry-out food from local purveyors. We offer non-alcoholic beverages as well and a limited food menu. Visit our Experience page for more about this.
Brewery Blog – Events, Beer Releases + News