Brewery Becker is a micro-brewery with a gorgeous taproom to enjoy a crafted artisan beer, at the bar or with a large group. Enter through the double doors off of 1st street, on the corner of Main, in downtown Brighton.
Come on in, pick a spot to sit, and make yourself at home. Our bartender(s) will serve you at your table/seat anywhere on the first floor. Our second floor is Bar Service only, Open on Fridays & Saturdays.
Our second and third floor is available for rent to host your personal or corporate parties!
Our Food Menu | Bill of Fare
Enjoy our artisan beer paired with items from food menu, below. Additionally, you may bring in outside food from commercial caterers and restaurants only. Some of the downtown Brighton restaurants will also deliver carry-out right to you once you’re here! Just ask, we have local take-out menus avaialable.
- Popcorn ~ Self Serve All you can eat with a selection of toppings available
- Bavarian Style Soft Pretzel ~ with a choice of mustards or beer cheese dip
- Detroit Friend’s Potato Chips
- Gourmet Mixed Nuts
- Chips & Salsa ~ Locally Made
- Hummus & Pita Plate ~ served with a Spanish olive mix
- A La Carte Meats & Cheeses Plate
- Old World Sausage Plate
- Beef on Weck ~ Roast Beef piled high on a Kimmelweck Roll, served w/ hot Au Ju
- Ice Cream Bars
- Coffee, Juices, Soda and other non-alcohol beverages available
On Tap ~ Beer Menu
Not a beer drinker?
Don’t feel left out ~ You can bring in your own bottle of wine! We also have a selection of coffee, soft drinks, root beer, and other non-alcohol options. Enjoy our lovely space to meet with friends and family, or just bring yourself and meet someone new!
Please no outside beer, liquor or soft drinks. Bottles of wine are allowed, with a $12.50 corking fee per bottle.
Brewery Becker has an Award Winning Biergarten available and open year round, with bar service only most of the time. Come see it for yourself. There’s outdoor heat lamps, blankets available to warm your lap, and we’ll even light up the fire-pit for you, with appropriate notice! Just ask.