Hello from Brewery BeckerAs of June 8th, Brewery Becker has resumed service at 50% capacity and is open for regular Summer hours (see hours posted below).
To help reopening go as smoothly as possible, please note some temporary changes to comply with executive orders and covid-19 precautions.
• According to Executive Order 2020-147 everyone (unless medically exempt) is required to wear a face covering until they are seated or may be denied service. Your are asked to remain seated while at the Brewery, unless using the restroom.
• Indoor group sizes are limited to 10 people or less.
• You may notice several tables, bar stools and benches removed to follow distancing guidelines.
• Please make sure to give us a moment in between groups to sanitize menus and tables.
• With less seating available, we expect to get to capacity quicker. If there are no seats available when you arrive, we hope you can wait and have space for you soon. In addition, we are expecting high demand for the biergarten seating, so please try and stay aware if people are waiting. We look forward to waiting on all of you and encourage you to consider coming in at non-peak hours, if possible.
• We still encourage you to bring in outside food, as long as it was made in a commercial kitchen, like one of the many great restaurants that are near us.
Please help us follow these new procedures so that we can stay open and continue to serve you!
Sunday 12pm – 9pm
Monday 3pm – 10pm
Tuesday – Thursday 3pm – 11pm
Friday 3pm – 1am
Saturday 12pm – 1am
We looking forward to seeing you soon!