Brewery Becker crafts fine artisan, historic Ales and Lagers, made right in the brewery and tap-room, located in downtown Brighton, MI.
We make tasty beverages all year long, but lots of our beers are limited releases, so grab em while you can.
On Tap Menu, available now…
Updated July 25th, 2020
1. Vargdricka | A Scandinavian farmhouse ale. Based on the daily drink of the Vikings. A gruit ale, it is bittered with Juniper and Bog Myrtle. Rounds out with a light honey sweetness. A Brewery Becker favorite.6.2%
2. Maibock | The palest and hoppiest of the Bavarian bock beers. Clean and malty, it finishes with a moderate hop bitterness. 6.9%
3. 1935 B.P. X | An 1935 Barclay Perkins X Ale. A significant drop in gravity yields an easy drinking ale much more similar to modern English Mild. 3.1% 32oz avail.
4. NEW! Witbier | A wheat beer with coriander and orange zest. An extinct style revived by Pierre Celis in Hoegaarden Belgium in the 1960s. 5.0% Not CRG (DID YOU KNOW? The copper kettle doors hanging on the wall at Brewery Becker were from Pierre Celis’ brewery in Belgium!)
Copper Kettle Doors
5. Belgian Dubbel | A deep amber beer, with hints of dark fruits and burnt caramels. Smooth and moderately dry. 7.4% 12oz
6. Kölsch | The traditional beer of Köln (Cologne) Germany. Very pale, light, and easy drinking. Similar in ways to a Pilsner, tho with a smaller hop
profile and the ale like notes of pear or apples. 4.6%
7. West Coaster | A Simcoe Amarillo dominate modern west coast style IPA. Pale and aromatic. 6.7%
8. Running Porter | An early 1900s era London Running Porter. Dark, smooth and very drinkable. 4.7%
9. 1871 Wiener | A classic Victorian lager. Originally from Schwechat, Austria. Malty with a distinct toast note and mild hop bitterness. 4.2%
10. Crannrazz | A dry, crisp, and light beer balanced with the tartness of raspberries and cranberries. 4.6% 12oz
11. Doppelsticke Alt | The darkest and heaviest of the Alt beers of Düsseldorf. Pronounced malt character is well balanced with hops. 6.6%
12. Hildesheimer | An old German beer style from the Renaissance. Pale, tart, and crisp with a rounded oak character. 5.9%
13. Hefeweizen | The classic wheat beer of Bavaria. Smooth and creamy with banana and clove like flavors produced by the yeast. Little bitterness. A Brewery Becker Favorite. 5.6%
14. Doppelbock | Strong, Dark and smooth. The classic strong bock from Bavaria. Originally brewed for fasting during lent. 7.4% 12 oz.
15. B.A.Strong | Barrel Aged Strong Ale. A deep amber beer with strong oak characters. A bit funky and tart. 12.0% 8oz
A Belgian style wild ale with a moderate malt character. Aged on huge quantities of whole Michigan cherries. Wild fermented and bottle conditioned. Malty and fruity. 6.0% 22oz bottle $12.00
A mixed fermentation Framboise Lambic. Made with unmalted wheat, a traditional turbid mash, an extremely long boil, huge amount of aged hops, and a massive amount of raspberries. Barrel aged for nearly two years. Tart, Fruity, vinous, and a tad funky.
5.8% 750ml $17.00
Food Menu & The Experience
Growlers, Kegs & Beer, oh my!
We fill Growlers, Kegs and Barrels. Visit our Artisanal Beer page to learn more about this and see our full list of beers we’ve made thus far.
You may bring in your own wine or carry-out food from local purveyors. We offer non-alcoholic beverages as well and a limited food menu. Visit our Experience page for more about this.
Brewery Blog – Events, Beer Releases + News
Use these trending Hashtags in your social media posts:
#mibeer #craftbeer #mittenmade #drinkmichigan #brewerybecker #ontap #BrightonMI #cheers #prost #artisanale #historiclager #beertography