Brewery Becker crafts fine artisan, historic Ales and Lagers, made right in the brewery and tap-room, located in downtown Brighton, MI.
We make tasty beverages all year long, but lots of our beers are limited releases, so grab em while you can.
On Tap Menu, available now…
Updated November 19th, 2020
1. Vargdricka | A Scandinavian farmhouse ale. Based on the daily drink of the Vikings. A gruit ale, it is bittered with Juniper and Bog Myrtle. Rounds out with a light honey sweetness and gentle smoke. A Brewery Becker favorite. 6.2%
2. Belgian Single | The weakest of the monastery ales of Belgium. Pale and crisp with the classic Belgian spiciness. 4.6%
3. Citra Session IPA | A heavily dry hopped Citra session IPA. Pale and aromatic. 4.4%
4. Cap’n Strawberry | Corn, oats, and sugar combine with strawberries for that Saturday morning taste. 6.3% 12oz
5. Re-released! Dunkelweizen | A darker and richer type of Hefeweizen. Smooth and malty. 5.6%
6. Kölsch | The traditional beer of Köln (Cologne) Germany. Very pale, light, and easy drinking. Similar in ways to a Pilsner, tho with a smaller hop
profile and the ale like notes of pear or apples. 4.6%
7. West Coaster | A Simcoe Amarillo dominate modern west coast style
8. Heather Ale | A nicely balanced amber beer bittered with heather tips as well as hops. 5.0%
9. Fruit Braggot | Intense fruit flavors dominate in this traditional braggot, a mix of finished beer re-fermented with honey. 17.1% 5oz
10. Roggenbier | Regensburg’s answer to Munich’s Hefeweizen. This beer has a full rich body with a creamy lingering finish. 5.0%
11. Re-released! BA Strong | Barrel Aged Strong Ale. A deep amber beer with strong oak characters. A bit funky and tart. 12.0% 8oz
12. Blue Spruce Stout | A rich sweet stout bittered with a gentle blend of spruce and hops. 5.5%
13. Hefeweizen | The classic wheat beer of Bavaria. Smooth and creamy with banana and clove like flavors produced by the yeast. Little bitterness. A Brewery Becker Favorite. 5.6%
14. Tripel | Pale and dry with a spicy kick. Originally made by the monks of the Westmalle monastery in Belgium. 9.3% 12oz Not Crafted to Reduce Gluten
A Belgian Dark strong. Carmel and malt balance out with the kick of alcohol. Finishes with a lingering sweetness. Proceeds goto educational opportunities. Brewed with goodness, discipline, and knowledge. 10.8% 22oz Bottle $12.00
A Belgian style wild ale with a moderate malt character. Aged on huge quantities of whole Michigan cherries. Wild fermented and bottle conditioned. Malty and fruity. 6.0% 22oz bottle $12.00
A mixed fermentation Framboise Lambic. Made with unmalted wheat, a traditional turbid mash, an extremely long boil, huge amount of aged hops, and a massive amount of raspberries. Barrel aged for nearly two years. Tart, Fruity, vinous, and a tad funky. 5.8% 750ml $17.00
Growlers, Kegs & Beer, oh my!
We fill Growlers, Kegs and Barrels. Visit our Artisanal Beer page to learn more about this and see our full list of beers we’ve made thus far.
You may bring in your own wine or carry-out food from local purveyors. We offer non-alcoholic beverages as well and a limited food menu. Visit our Experience page for more about this.
Brewery Blog – Events, Beer Releases + News
Use these trending Hashtags in your social media posts:
#mibeer #craftbeer #mittenmade #drinkmichigan #brewerybecker #ontap #BrightonMI #cheers #prost #artisanale #historiclager #beertography