Updated July 21st, 2021
On Tap Menu
1. Vargdricka | A Scandinavian farmhouse ale. Based on the daily drink of the Vikings. A gruit ale, it is bittered with Juniper and Bog Myrtle. Rounds out with a light honey sweetness and gentle smoke. A Brewery Becker favorite. 6.2%
2. Fruit Braggot | Intense fruit flavors dominate in this traditional braggot, a mix of finished beer re-fermented with honey. 16.9% 5 oz.
3. Barley Wine | A classic English barley wine, strong, with moderate caramel notes. 12% 8oz
Recently released! 4. Cap’n Strawberry | Corn, oats, and sugar combine with strawberries for that Saturday morning taste. 6.3% 12 oz.
5. Blue Spruce Stout | A sweet stout bittered with Blue Spruce in addition to hops. Smooth, easy drinking, with a hint of spruce. 5.8%
6. Kölsch | The traditional beer of Köln (Cologne) Germany. Very pale, light, and easy drinking. Similar in ways to a Pilsner, tho with a smaller hop profile and the ale like notes of pear or apples. 4.6%
7. North Coaster | A 100% Michigan Cashmere and Neomexicanus hopped IPA. 6.3%
Just released! 8. Farmer’s Saison | The classic French farmhouse ale. Brewed with wheat, rye, and oats. 6.9%
Recently released! 9. Witbier | A wheat beer with coriander and orange zest. An extinct style revived by Pierre Celis in Hoegaarden Belgium in the 1960s. 5.0%
Just released! 10. English Mild | An easy drinking light amber beer with low hop bitterness. The classic English pub beer. 3.5% 32 oz. Available.
11. Dunkel Roggenbier | A dark German rye beer. Rich and malty with a notes of rye spiciness. 5.0%
12. Tripel | Pale and dry with a spicy kick. Originally made by the monks of the Westmalle monastery in Belgium. 9.3% 12oz
13. Hefeweizen | The classic wheat beer of Bavaria. Smooth and creamy with banana and clove like flavors produced by the yeast. Little bitterness. A Brewery Becker Favorite. 5.6%
14. Doppelbock | Strong, dark, and smooth. The classic strong bock from Bavaria. Originally brewed for fasting during lent. 7.4% 12oz
A Belgian Dark strong. Carmel and malt balance out with the kick of alcohol. Finishes with a lingering sweetness. Proceeds goto educational opportunities. Brewed with goodness, discipline, and knowledge. 10.8% 22oz Bottle $12.00
A Belgian style wild ale with a moderate malt character. Aged on huge quantities of whole Michigan cherries. Wild fermented and bottle conditioned. Malty and fruity. 6.0% 22oz bottle $12.00
A mixed fermentation Framboise Lambic. Made with unmalted wheat, a traditional turbid mash, an extremely long boil, huge amount of aged hops, and a massive amount of raspberries. Barrel aged for nearly two years. Tart, Fruity, vinous, and a tad funky. 5.8% 750ml $17.00
Most drafts are $5.50 w/ tax
Most Growlers are $12.00 w/ tax
Did you know?
You may bring in your own wine or carry-out food from local purveyors. We offer non-alcoholic beverages as well and a limited food menu. Visit our Experience page for more.
Growlers, Kegs and all the beer we’ve made.
We fill Growlers, Kegs and Barrels. Visit our Artisanal Beer page to learn more browse our full list of beers we’ve made.
The Experience at Brewery Becker
Amenites – Event Venue & Rental Info
Brewery Blog – Events, Beer Releases + Brewery News
Tag @brewerybecker and use these trending Hashtags in your social media posts:
#mibeer #craftbeer #drinklocal #ontap #brewerybecker #biergarten #BrightonMI #cheers #prost #artisanale #historiclager #beertography