Updated September 24th
1. Vargdricka | A Scandinavian farmhouse ale. Based on the daily drink of the Vikings. A gruit ale, it is bittered with Juniper and Bog Myrtle. Rounds out with a light honey sweetness and gentle smoke. A Brewery Becker staple. 6.2%
2. Entire Butt | Colonial era precursor to porter and stout. A deep brown beer made with fire kilned historic diastatic brown malt. Hints of smoke round out a unique roast character. 7.0%
Just released! 3. Heather Ale | A light amber scotch ale bittered with organic heather flowers. Easy drinking and well balanced between the sweet wort and the bitter heather flowers. 5.2% -DG
4. Session IPA | Nelson Sauvin and African Queen hops come together in this light bodied IPA. 4.5%
Just released! 5. Fruit Braggot | Intense fruit flavors dominate in this traditional braggot, a mix of finished beer re-fermented with honey. 16.9% 5 oz.
6. Kölsch | The traditional beer of Köln (Cologne) Germany. Very pale, light, and easy drinking. Similar in ways to a Pilsner, tho with a smaller hop profile and the ale like notes of pear or apples. 4.6%
7. West Coaster | A Simcoe Amarillo dominate modern west coast style IPA. 6.7%
8. Victoria Stout | An English brown malt export stout. Dark, rich, and smooth. 7.0%
9. Dunkelweizen | A south German wheat beer in the family of hefeweizen. Darker, with more malt and caramel notes than a regular hefeweizen 5.6%.
10. Düsseldorfer Alt | The copper colored beer of Dusseldorf. It is smooth, balanced, and easy to drink. 4.8%
11. Farmer’s Saison | The classic French farmhouse ale. Brewed with wheat, rye, and oats. 6.9%
12. Barley Wine | A classic English barley wine, strong, with moderate caramel notes. 12% 8oz
13. Hefeweizen | The classic wheat beer of Bavaria. Smooth and creamy with banana and clove like flavors produced by the yeast. Little bitterness. A Brewery Becker Favorite. 5.6%
14. Blue Spruce Stout | A sweet stout bittered with Blue Spruce in addition to hops. Smooth, easy drinking, with a hint of spruce. 5.8%
Most drafts are $5.50 w/ tax
Most Growlers are $12.00 w/ tax
A Belgian Dark strong. Carmel and malt balance out with the kick of alcohol. Finishes with a lingering sweetness. Proceeds goto educational opportunities. Brewed with goodness, discipline, and knowledge. 10.8% 22oz Bottle $12.00
A mixed fermentation Framboise Lambic. Made with un-malted wheat, a traditional turbid mash, an extremely long boil, huge amount of aged hops, and a massive amount of raspberries. Barrel aged for nearly two years. Tart, Fruity, vinous, and a tad funky. 5.8% 750ml $17.00
Light eats to pair perfectly with craft beer; View our NON-ALCOHOL Beverage Options, in addition we now offer a variety of coffees!
Did you know?
You may bring in your own wine or carry-out food from local purveyors. We offer non-alcoholic beverages as well and a limited food menu. Visit our Experience page for more.
Growlers, Kegs and all the beer we’ve made.
We fill Growlers, Kegs and Barrels. Visit our Artisanal Beer page to learn more browse our full list of beers we’ve made.
The Experience at Brewery Becker
Amenites – Event Venue & Rental Info
Brewery Blog – Events, Beer Releases + Brewery News
Tag @brewerybecker and use these trending Hashtags in your social media posts:
#mibeer #craftbeer #drinklocal #ontap #brewerybecker #biergarten #BrightonMI #cheers #prost #artisanale #historiclager #beertography