Brewery Becker is a micro-brewery with a gorgeous taproom to enjoy a crafted artisan beer, at the bar or with a large group. Enter through the double doors off of 1st street, on the corner of Main, in downtown Brighton. Open 7 days a week!
Come on in, pick a spot to sit, and make yourself at home. Our bartender(s) will serve you at your table/seat anywhere on the first floor. Our second floor is Bar Service only, open on Fridays & Saturdays.
Our second and third floor is also available to rent for hosting your personal or corporate events!
Dogs are welcome in the Biergarten, with entry from outdoors only.
Our Food Menu: Bill of Fare
Our light eats menu is perfectly paired with artisan beer available in the tap room. Additionally, you may bring in take-out food from commercial caterers and restaurants. Some of the downtown Brighton restaurants will also deliver carry-out right to you once you’re here – Just ask, we have local take-out menus available.
- Soft Pretzel ~ with a choice of mustards or beer cheese dip
- Gourmet Mixed Nuts
- Chips & Salsa ~ Michigan Made white corn chips. Add beer cheese optional
- Hummus & Pita Plate ~ served with a Spanish olive mix
- A La Carte Meats & Cheeses Plate ~ Ask your server for a current list. Price varies
- Old World Sausage Plate ~ Choose your sausage served with locally made brinery sauerkraut and bread, with a variety of sauce options
- Ice Cream Bars
- Beverages: Juices, Soda and other non-alcohol beverages available
- Coffee: Ristretto, Espresso, Macchiato, Café Latte, Flat White, Cappuccino, Café, Café Barista, Americano and Latte Macchiato; Whole or Oat Milk, Cream and Sugar on request
On Tap ~ Beer Menu
Our draft beers are constantly rotating, so hop on over to our On Tap page to see the latest drink menu. Better yet, stop in the Brewery for a cold one, or two.
Not a beer drinker?
Don’t feel left out ~ You can bring in your own bottle of wine! We also have a selection of coffee, soft drinks, root beer, and other non-alcohol options. Enjoy our lovely space to meet with friends and family, or just bring yourself and meet someone new!
Please no outside beer, liquor or soft drinks. Bottles of wine are allowed, with a $12.50 corking fee per bottle.
Brewery Becker has an Award Winning Biergarten available and open year round, with bar service only most of the time. Come see it for yourself. There’s outdoor heat lamps, blankets available to warm your lap, fire pits, fire pit tables and igloos coming soon!