Brewery Becker has resumed service at 50% capacity and is open for regular Summer hours. Please be respectful of the rules, the staff, and each other – so we can all continue to enjoy this lovely brewery.
Please note some temporary changes to comply with executive orders and covid-19 precautions:
• According to Executive Order 2020-147 everyone (unless medically exempt)
is required to wear a face covering except for when eating or drinking, or may be denied service.
• Please make sure to give us a minute to sanitize menus and tables between groups.
• Indoor group sizes are limited to 10 people or less.
• Your are asked to remain seated while at the Brewery, except while using the restroom.
• With less seating available, we expect to get to capacity quicker. If there are no seats available when you arrive, we hope you can wait and have space for you soon. In addition, we are expecting high demand for the biergarten seating, so please try and stay aware if people are waiting. We look forward to waiting on all of you and encourage you to consider coming in at non-peak hours, if possible.
• We still encourage you to bring in outside food, as long as it was made in a commercial kitchen, like one of the many great restaurants that are near us.