Hello from Brewery Becker!
Brewery Becker will resume service at 50% capacity and be open for regular Summer hours, beginning Monday June 8th.
To help reopening go as smoothly as possible, please note some temporary changes to comply with executive orders and covid-19 precautions.
• Several tables, bar stools and benches were removed to follow distancing guidelines.
• Please make sure to give us a minute to sanitize menus and tables between groups.
• According to Executive Order 2020-110 everyone (unless medically exempt) is required to wear a face covering until they are seated.
• Indoor group sizes are limited to 10 people or less.
• Your are asked to remain seated while at the Brewery, except while using the restroom. We all love mingling up at the bar rail and the fire pits, but unfortunately we need to temporarily suspend that (hopefully not for long).
• With less seating available, we expect to get to capacity quicker. If there are no seats available when you arrive, we hope you can wait and have space for you soon. In addition, we are expecting high demand for the biergarten seating, so please try and stay aware if people are waiting. We look forward to waiting on all of you and encourage you to consider coming in at non-peak hours, if possible.
• We still encourage you to bring in outside food, as long as it was made in a commercial kitchen, like one of the many great restaurants that are near us.
Please help us follow these new procedures so that we can stay open and keep serving you all delicious beer. Don’t forget that this is all very good news, even though things will be a bit different. We are back and want to keep it that way. Please be respectful of the rules, the staff, and each other -so we can all continue to enjoy this lovely brewery. ~Cheers!
Sunday 12pm – 9pm
Monday 3pm – 10pm
Tuesday – Thursday 3pm – 11pm
Friday 3pm – 1am
Saturday 12pm – 1am
We’re very happy to be back open and we’re looking forward to seeing you soon!